Tuesday, April 13, 2010

3 Things Tuesday

Just a quick check in.  I needed the time to zone away from work for a few and check in with you all :)

1.  Just three, long days left.  I am spent.  And all the while I am hoping that this isn't going to have a long term effect on my running next Monday.  I am exhausted and am feeling like it will never end.  Yesterday I worked 12 hours and fit in a 5 mile run.  Maybe I should scrap the run, but really it was the only thing that made me smile yesterday.  I think I will continue to keep squeezing them in - my sanity is at stake!


2.  Remember that you have until 5pm Pacific time tonight to send me your total days for the core challenge.  I will be picking the winner tomorrow and also letting you know who won the donation challenge.  I still have only heard from a few of you, and I know tons of you started off strong!

3.  Amanda over at RunToTheFinish is hosting a great challenge/giveaway.  It is a first of it's kind.  You get to decide what 3 things you would like to make a habit in the next 30 days.  You can make it running related or not, but it's a challenge to get you to make positive changes in your life.  Plus, there is some REALLY cool prizes for the winner.  Go on over and take a look, you won't be disappointed :)

I'm living off coffee, protein shakes and Luna bars at this point.  No time to really stop and eat anything of substance because it either just gets cold or I forget to eat it!  I am super swamped but can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I want to thank all of you for your continued reading and listening to me complain about my job.  I know it could be worse; I'm employed for goodness sake.  But I'm definitely spent and can't wait for 5pm on April 15th.
Have a wonderful Tuesday peeps and Happy Running! :)

18 comments:

Pining for Pinterest said...

That Snoopy comic is so cute!! I love it! April 15th is coming soo :) Have a great day!

Tricia said...

have a great day!

Indi said...

Hang in there..almost done!! I love the cartoon..so true:)

Indi said...

shoot...hmmm. having trouble sending email to you for the day on the Ab challenge

ajh said...

Good luck at Boston. Almost there!

Katie said...

luna bars are amazing!!! but hopefully you'll get some real food in you soon. april 15's almost here.

Heather said...

Only a couple more days - hang in there!

Sarah said...

Damn guess that means I need to hurry up and do my taxes! YIKES

I suck on the challenge. I did actually do core work, but not many days consecutively. Looks like 4 was my top number. Los-er!

Jess said...

You're getting close! Hang in there!

lori said...

My core challenge results sucked. BAD! It ended up being 6 total consecutive days and then the rest were choppy.

I hope you get to eat a real meal soon! : )

RunToTheFinish said...

ha snoopy is so smart! thanks for the shout out.. I should ad ab work to my list too, darn everyone has such good ideas I want to do them all!

Unknown said...

sit tight and good luck! just a few days...

Teamarcia said...

Love the cartoon!
Thanks for the challenge reminder!
Hang in there!

Tara said...

I love that little Snoopy cartoon! Cute.

Hang in there girlie; you're almost there!

Angela and David said...

Good luck holding it together until the end of the day tomorrow. Take those days to rest and recover. I'm pretty sure when I did Boston a few years ago it was actually on tax day. Glad that it didn't work out that way for you this year.

Stacey said...

I just found your blog..love the cartoon. Good luck in Boston!

Lisa said...

Tall Mom sent me your way.

Sorry to hear it's been such a tough week. I hope you get to rest this weekend a little bit and enjoy Boston! Good luck!

N.D. said...

good luck on monday!! have fun.: )