Thursday, April 8, 2010

CRUNCH TIME!

I have been a bag bloggy leader!  I am not as organized as some of you, and I have to admit I forgot many, many times to remind you all about the Core Challenge!  I know many of you have taken this challenge to heart and I am so excited for you!  I've done so-so, and can say that I gave my best effort considering my own circumstances. 

So with just two days left, today & tomorrow, we need to finish up strong peeps!  Remember, it's the person who has the most consecutive days of core work for the last thirty days.  And the second winner will be the person who donated the most to our Relay challenge.  The contest ends tomorrow, so email me by Saturday how you did (the most completed days) and I will pick a winner for both challenges on Sunday!!  Two days to go peeps - let's finish strong!!!
Here are the current challengers:  if you haven't had a chance to visit any of their blogs, stop by today and give them some encouragement!

Heather at Junk Miles
April at Mommy's Fit for the King
Morgan at Caution: Redhead Running
Sarah at Looking for Serendipity
Jill at Finishing is Winning
Marcia at Running off at the Mouth
Sam at Operation Jack
L.B. at Muddy Runner
Jill at Run With Jill
Tara at Colorado Runner
Stephanie at Girls Just Wanna Go Run
Tonia at Racing With Babes
Amanda at Run to the Finish
Jameson at Crush Til it Hurts
Lori at fenavo!
Indi at Learning to Run & Running to Learn
Sarah at I am a Runner
Melanie at Tall Mom on the Run
Darlene

Thank you to all who have donated, too!  We have met our goal but would LOVE to keep going!  The relay benefits Organs R Us which helps people be more aware of organ donation and matches donors with donees.  Thank you again from all of us at Team, That's What She Said!

Good luck peeps!  Happy Thursday and Happy Running!!

9 comments:

Jen Feeny said...

You mean I have to go back and figure out how many days I actually did my core? Crap... :)

Indi said...

Man my Abs have been feeling it!! Good thing I kept track of number and days!!

Jill said...

I've been a very good core crunch girl. A very bad sugar eating girl. Do they balance out? I'm not feeling the love from all the crunches!

Angela and David said...

I can't believe you are coordinating a core challenge on top of tax season and getting ready for Boston! You certainly like to keep yourself busy.

Teamarcia said...

Thanks to your challenge, new and improved corework has become a way of life for me. Now if I could only do that with eating...

Tara said...

Awww man....I have been a very bad bloggie core cruncher, so don't feel bad about being a bad bloggie reader!

Heather said...

That reminds me, I still need to do my crunches . . . :)

Anonymous said...

I feel good about this one...this was something I could do when there wasn't a whole lot of options! I killed this!

X-Country2 said...

What a cool challenge. Good luck ladies!